Friday, January 25, 2013

Snow Pictures!

So today my sister and I took Brennan and Piper out in the snow. It was snowing pretty hard, and we weren't really able to get any good pictures. We were afraid that snow would get in their eyes and that would be utter catastrophe. (Apparently they both fell in the snow when I left my sister in charge of them...but all seems to be well.) So Brennan and Piper watched from under the safety of my sister's Hello Kitty umbrella. I did manage to snap 3 pictures though, so here they are!

 So this first picture is both Brennan and Piper. My sister and I seemed to have misplaced our new doll winter coats, so they had on some not-so-cute ones. 

 Here's little Brennan :-)
And last but not least, Miss Piper. :-)

Provided that the snow lets up, I'll try and take some more pictures tomorrow. See ya then!

No comments:

Post a Comment