Monday, January 21, 2013

I GOT AN EMAIL FROM ANNA BASILMENTOS! :D :D :D


That was the most exciting thing ever! I sent Anna an email a few weeks ago, asking her some questions about cameras, stop motions, blogging, and dolls. I hadn't received anything, and I was starting to lose hope that she would respond. But then tonight right before bed, I decided to check my email. I wasn't expecting anything, but in my inbox was her email! She gave me some very helpful advice. I think it was very sweet of her to take the time to email me.

In other news: A friend of mine is coming over tomorrow and I'm hoping to make an AG photo shoot with her. I'll be posting the pictures on my YouTube channel in a slideshow, and I'll put a few on here. So look forward to that!

Well I hope you all had a good Monday, (and if you live in America, Martin Luther King JR day), and I'll see you guys tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. I would luv 2 get an email from basilmentos! What is her email? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @InnerStarStylist
    Thanks for your comment! I'm not sure if Anna would want me giving her email address out, but if you really want to know it's on her blog and her YouTube page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! She e-mailed you?????? So did I! I so hope you respond, Anna!

    ReplyDelete