Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I'm Really Starting to Hate Winter

I've always talked a good game about how I hate summer and love the cold, but I think I've changed my mind. Today when I was outside taking pictures of Piper, I was FREEZING. And that wasn't too big of a deal because I could just bundle up, which I did. But everything was so...barren. The grass was an ugly green-brown color, the trees were empty and lifeless, there were no flowers or anything alive. All of the pictures turned out really pretty, but I'm really starting to wish it were like May or June. I can't wait until this summer when I can take awesome pictures at my dad's of my girls at the beach and playing in the woods and all kinds of fun stuff. But right now, the earth is kind of being un-photogenic. (If that's even a word.) Do you guys agree? Please comment and let me know! Comments would mean the world to me. :-)

And one more thing before I sign off for the night; I've been having some issues with the Piper video. It's not showing up on my YouTube channel. But if you go in my post where I have the sneak preview pictures, the link is in there. Just copy and paste the URL and it should work. Enjoy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment