Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Funny Old Pictures

So today I finally uploaded all my pictures from my super old phone onto my computer. I found a ton of pictures of the girls, and I thought I'd share them with you :)
(Oh and the photo shoot pictures will be up later today.)

Ok well here's the first picture. Getting them to stay in this pyramid was no simple feat. But once it was accomplished, I have to say it looks pretty cool. (Oh and notice that Sofi's hair looks absolutely horrible. It's fixed now, don't worry.) Miranda is at the top, Julie and Lanie are in the middle, Nellie is far left, Alana is next, then Jess, then Emily, then Sofi. You can tell this is an old picture because I didn't even have Quinn, Bella, or Piper yet.

So next, I found a ton of Miranda in the snow pictures. There were about 10 all together, so maybe I'll make them into a slideshow for YouTube. In the mean time, here's one for you guys to enjoy. :)

I thought this one was really, really cute, even though the quality is horrible. This was a picture of Lanie and Julie right before their first communion. (Sorry if you don't know what that is...it's a ceremony in the Catholic religion. You can probably find out more about that on Google.)

This was a picture that I took of Quinn after I made this dress. I just thought this was a nice picture and Quinn looks really pretty. 
Ok so this last one is probably my favorite. Back when Lanie still had curly hair (I straightened it because I just couldn't keep up with the curls), I used to recurl it with straws. It probably would've worked better, had her hair been shorter. I took this picture right after I put the curlers straws in her hair, and I thought she looked so silly! This was my phone wallpaper for a while. :)

Well I'm going to head outside, (after choosing and dressing a doll to photograph) so make sure you check out the pictures later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment