Sunday, May 26, 2013

Instagram

Hey guys! I just made an Instagram devoted to Amercan Girls. My username is: 10amazinggirls . Feel free to follow me!

However, my account is set as private, so I'll have to approve if you can follow me or not. agoverseasfan was having a big problem with users stealing her pictures, so I don't want that to happen to me. If I find out that people are stealing my pictures, then I'll have to start putting my watermark on them. Please don't be the jerk to create more work for me.

Also, many people have had trouble with hate comments on Instagram. I will block and report anyone who posts hate on my pictures. If you don't like dolls, then you shouldn't be on a doll Instagram account.

Anyway, I have Instagram right on my phone, so I'll be updating often! Sorry if any of this sounded harsh, I just really wanted to make myself clear. See ya later(:


No comments:

Post a Comment