Sunday, May 12, 2013

Family Photoshoot

Hey guys! (And Happy Mother's Day.) Sorry I haven't been on in so long! Everything has just been hectic. But a few weeks ago, on the first warm day of the season, I took all eleven of the girls out for a photoshoot. I've attached some of the pictures below so you can see them. There's not enough to make them into a slideshow for YouTube, but I'm going to print them out and hang them up in the girls' room.

Here's Nellie and Lanie. This picture was one of my favorites, because it looked so realistic. Nellie has on Saige's (Piper's) meet outfit, and Lanie has on Kanani's (Alana's).

Here's Julie and Sofi. Julie has on a dress that I made, and pink Toms that I ordered off of easy.com. They were about $12. Sofi has on a button down from a craft fair, a blue tank top that I'm not sure where I got, a skirt that I made, and sandals from American Girl.

Here's Emily and Jess. Jess has on Alana's pajama shirt, capris from American Girl, and blue ballet flats, also from American Girl. Emily has on a shirt that I made, a belt that was mine, but I cut it to fit them, a jean skirt from Target, and American Girl sandals that came on Julie.


Here's Piper and Miranda. Piper's shirt and skirt are both from etsy.com, and her shoes are from a craft fair. Miranda's whole outfit is from Saige's collection at American Girl.

Here's Quinn and Alana. I made the shirt that Alana is wearing, her shorts are from Target, and her shoes came on Jess. Quinn's whole outfit, minus the shoes, is from Target. Her shoes came on Lanie.


This is my other favorite picture. Since I have an odd number of dolls, Bella had to take her picture alone. Her shirt/dress was actually a baby dress, but I modified it to fit them. I wanted it to be longer, but I accidentally cut it too short. It still looks cute though. Her leggings and shoes are from Joann's. (She picked the little flowers to go in her hair... :-)


I took 3 group photos, all from different angles. I chose to upload this one though, because I think it turned out the best.


This is the one that I'm going to get framed. I used the app called InstaPicFrame to put all of the pictures together. Hope you enjoyed seeing all of these as much as I enjoyed taking them! I'm going sailing this weekend on my dad's boat, so expect a new photoshoot on my YouTube channel soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment