Saturday, October 26, 2013

Wish List

Wow! I haven't been on in a while! School has started up and it's been pretty hectic. My mom also redid her room so we had to shuffle around all of the bedroom furniture, so my doll room was a wreck for a while. (For those of you who didn't know, my doll room is actually a legitimate room. It was my brother's old room before he moved out and got married.)

So I've been doing some browsing on the AG website, and I've come up with a little wish list.

1) The Science Lab Set

This set is absolutely adorable and SO realistic. Piper and Lanie are both dying for it.


2) The Stackable Lunch Set

I've always wanted a little doll lunchbox, and this one is such a unique design and I think it would be fun to have.

3) The Frosty Fair Isle Outfit (weird name)

My girls are in serious need of some cold weather clothes, and I adore this outfit. It's a little expensive though so I'm not sure if I will buy it anytime soon.


4) The Flower Sweater and Skirt Outfit 
I think I may have a slight obsession with this outfit. The shoes remind me of Taylor Swift (who is my idol if no one knew), and the skirt and shirt are to die for. Even though it's a little high in price, I will definitely be purchasing it.

5) The Purple Peacock PJ's
I don't have very many nice PJ sets for my dolls at all. Most of them are old and ratty from when I was 8, or made by me also when I was 8. I really love the color and style of these.

6) The Butterfly Garden PJ's + Robe and Pillow

These are so cute! They match Miranda's bedroom almost perfectly. I also really like the robe because it's actually warm and fluffy, not like the stupid "bath-wraps" that American Girl keeps coming out with. (Sorry for some reason the top picture is blurry? Maybe it will go away when I post this.) 

7) The Brocade Holiday Dress

Every year my grandma gets my sister and I the latest holiday dresses from AG. I've been very unhappy with the ones the past few years though, so advised my grandma to save her money. This one is amazing though. It's FINALLY not red. I mean just because it's the Christmas season, doesn't mean that all the dresses need to be red.

8) Julie's Cap and Scarf
I've drooled over Julie's cap and scarf since I was 9. I'm not sure why I never bought it. But I love the pom pom and how it matches the scarf and I think it's just absolutely adorable.

So there you have it. I'm cringing right now because the grand total of all of these items is: $248, not including tax and shipping costs. So needless to say, I probably won't be getting all of this anytime soon. I will purchase some once I have a surplus of money, and the rest will be on my Christmas list. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not think I am spoiled. I work hard for my allowance money, and my sister and I are the only girl grandchildren that are grandma has. I posted this only to show you guys what I am interested in on americangirl.com right now. So anyway, comment and let me know what stuff is on your wish list! Oh, and happy almost dolloween :)

No comments:

Post a Comment